Using muscle testing to diagnose.
This is a quick video that was shot at session #8 of the 2011-2012 Applied Kinesiology basic certification course in Portland.
I am demonstrating how you can quickly run through a muscle testing flow to check digestive function. I also show you how to see what is causing the other organs to not work well. That’s right, finding the source of the problem with muscle testing. Otherwise you are just guessing and using trial and error to try and understand what is going on with a patient’s body.
Turn up the volume, the sound is a bit low.
So here is my flow for checking the digestive system:
- Petcoralis Major Clavicular= Stomach. Stomach is where 80% of protein digestion occurs. This is the most important organ for overall digestive function. And stomach problems are frequently related to emotions.
- Quadriceps=Small Intestine. The beginning of the of the small intestine (duodenum) is the secretory part. If the stomach is not secreting HCL the gallbladder and pancreas will not kick in to assist with digestion. The lower parts of small intestine is where absorption of your nutrients happens, but again you need proper stomach, gallbladder, pancreas function for food to be readily be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Pectoralis Major Sternal=Liver. We need good liver function to create bile for the gallbladder and for many other functions in the body.
- Popliteus=Gallbladder. The gallbladder secretes bile when acidic food comes from the stomach into the small intestine. Bile is necessary to break down fats and is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body.
- Latissimus Dorsi=Pancreas. For digestive purposes we are looking to the pancreas for neutralizing the acid from the stomach, digestion of proteins, and fats.
- Ileocecal Valve=Iliacus and Quadriceps. This is one of the most overlooked parts of the body in alternative and conventional medicine. If the ileocecal valve is not functioning properly the patient’s body is basically becoming toxic from it’s own internal environment. This can contribute to most major diseases, inflammation, lumbar disc bulges, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee problems, endometriosis, sinus congestion, flu like symptoms and much more.
- Tensor Fascia Lata=Large Intestine. Colon health is important because it can cause quite a bit of toxicity in the body. If there is constipation, improperly digested food, imbalance in flora, excessive intake of carbohydrates, sugars, refined foods or if the ileocecal valve is not working properly there will be increased toxicity.
Start from the top down
Always look to the stomach first. Also check the stomach with the emotions. We regularly use the stomach neurovascualr reflexes (Bennett reflexes) to help clear emotions form the body as we did in the above video.
Then what I did was to see what lower digestive organ related muscles were not working properly and to see if they would go strong to the reflexes of the organs that are above them. Ultimately they all went back to stomach and stomach needed Zypan form Standard Process and some emotional work. Home run!
Something else that is very important for proper digestion health is the food that you eat. Click here, www.eatingrightdiet.com, for more about this.
This digestive flow using muscle testing can be done quite quickly. In the above video it took about 8 minutes but I was explaining as I went along. If you have taken Applied Kinesiology I’m sure you can get this down in no time. You just have to practice it and know the related reflexes, meridians and nutrients.
If you are a person looking for help with your digestion search for a health care professional in you area that does Applied Kinesiology. If you are in Washington, DC
Any questions or anything to add? Please post below.